Live streaming SRT to LiveU Studio with OBS studio
SRT which means "Secure Reliable Transport" is a broadcasting protocol that delivers high quality live streams with a low latency.
Using a SRT protocol, you will be able to:
- Optimize the video transport over unpredictable networks.
- Set up your own streaming server.
To know how you can broadcast live streaming SRT to LiveU Studio with OBS Studio, read the instructions below:
- In the Production Studio (1), add an input (2).
- In the Live source tab (3).
- Select Encoder (Push) (4) -> SRT -> OBS (5)
- Copy the provided URL.
- Open OBS & enter the settings (A).
- In the Stream tab (B), copy the URL provided by LiveU Studio in the field "Server" (C).
- Start Streaming (D).
- Return to the LiveU Studio control room.
- Enable the OBS input and start the Test phase.
- Check that your feed is properly received.
When ready, Start publishing & record.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.