Live streaming in RTMP with the Aviwest StreamHub
- First, add an input in the LiveU Studio Production studio (1&2).
- In the Live source section (3), add an Encoder (Push) input (4).
- In the RTMP column, select Other encoders.
- Copy the provided URL and Stream name.
- Make sure that your input is correctly enabled on LiveU Studio (5) and that you're in the Testing or Publishing phase (6).
- Configure your video inputs as usual.
- Go to the settings tab (A), then in the IP output profile section (B).
- Add a new IP Output profile (C).
- Select the RTMP protocol, in Push mode.
- Paste the Stream URL and the Stream key provided previously by LiveU Studio.
- Don't forget to save it!
- In your output profile panel at the right, select the input to send to LiveU Studio (here it's "PRO3-EASYLIVE") (D).
- Start sending your feed to LiveU Studio with the power button (E).
- Let's check on LiveU Studio if the feed is well received.
When ready, Start publishing & record.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.