How to make a livestream with Live:Air Solo (IOS)
To make a Livestream with Live: Air Solo you must follow the steps below.
- Install Live: Air Solo from the AppStore
- Launch the app
- Allow the app to use your camera and microphone
4) Select your destination -> Select Custom RTMP
5) Configure the Custom RTMP with the RTMP link and the stream name provided by the LiveU Studio platform (in the live source Settings) -> Select user agent Teradek -> Done
You do not need to enter a user or password
6) Add a new Source (swipe your finger from the left edge to the right)
7) Select "iOS Camera"
8) The camera is now displayed on the home page of the app
9) Go to setting (blue logo | top left corner) -> encoder setting
10) Select 720p configuration -> Done
11) Return to the home page
12) Start the live with the "Go Live!" button
13) Your video feed is sent to LiveU Studio
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.