Stream to Dailymotion with a custom RTMP
Dailymotion is a French technology platform for video sharing, mainly owned by Vivendi. There are pre-recorded videos but also live videos.
As a reminder, RTMP is today the most widely used protocol. So, stream your custom RTMP to Dailymotion will allow you to:
- Offer your community a high quality live event.
- Reduce the latency of your live stream.
- Integrate a wide variety of media into your live show thanks to the LiveU Studio.
You've decided to stream to Dailymotion with a custom RTMP?
Discover our tutorial to achieve this easily and in just a few clicks
- Log into your Dailymotion account.
- Open the Settings panel (1) and enter the "Partner HQ" panel (2).
- Select "Live streams" (3), and create a new live stream (4).
- Set up your event and click on "next" (5).
- Copy the provided Stream URL / Stream key and click on "configure live stream".
- Open your LiveU Studio live event & follow this tutorial explaining how to add a custom RTMP publishing point on LiveU Studio.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.