Send my feed to a custom RTMP
- In the Publish tab (1), click on Add or edit publishing points (2).
- Click on RTMP/RTMPS (3) and Add or edit publishing points (4).
- Select Custom RTMP/RTMPS.
- Add a name to identify the publishing point and copy/paste the info provided previously by your producer.
Format it as follows:
Or if you have username and password:
If port is not 1935 replace <host> by <host>:<port>
- Enable the created publishing point by clicking on it (5).
- Close the “Broadcasters menu” and start your live on LiveU Studio by clicking on Start test (6).
- When ready, just hit Start publishing & record.
That's it! You're live-streaming to your custom RTMP (7).
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.