Add a screen capture live source (local-screen, game,..)
- In the Production Studio (1).
- Start the test phase (2).
- Add an input (3).
- In the Live Source tab (4).
- Select Screen capture (5).
- Select the screen/tab/app to display (6).
- Enable audio (7).
- Share (8).
- Enable the input by clicking on it (9).
- Start publishing & record.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.
If the following message is displayed in the audio tab "Please invoke getUserMedia once", this means that you have not allowed LiveU Studio to access your camera and/or microphone.
To solve the problem click on "Secure" in the search bar when you are on the Remote capture live source management page and allow LiveU Studio to access your camera and microphone.
The problem should be solved, otherwise please contact LiveU Studio Support.