How to stream from LiveU Studio to Amazon Live?
To stream on Amazon Live with Studio, you'll need the following:
- An iOS device
- Amazon Live Creator app
- LiveU Studio
- Products available from Amazon
How to live stream on the Amazon Live Creator app
- Open your Amazon Live Creator app, sign in and prepare a live stream by choosing a title, thumbnail and products to feature on-stream.
- Go to your stream Settings and next to Video source, it should say either Phone camera or External camera. Whichever one is listed, tap it and you will see another screen for Video source settings.
- Make sure External camera is selected. Tap the button just below that says Get URL and stream key. Amazon will send you an RTMP URL and stream key. Don’t share these with anyone.
- Go back to Studio -> add a new publishing point -> and enter the RTMP URL and stream key in the appropriate fields.
- Configure your settings in the live studio, such as choosing your background, preparing captions and scrolling text, and choosing a format for your screen. Make sure your Amazon Live channel is selected in the destination point list.
- When everything is ready, click the Start publishing & record button.
- Go back to the Amazon Live Creator app and press the Go Live button.
- You’re live streaming on Amazon now!