How to stream in custom RTMP to Vimeo?
Vimeo's live streaming platform is a good option when you want to stream ad-free, broadcast-level video in 1080p HD anywhere and anytime.
If you broadcast your live stream in RTMP on Vimeo, you will have the possibility to:
- Reach your Vimeo audience.
- Reduce the latency of your live stream for an optimized interactivity.
Follow these steps if you want to stream in custom RTMP to Vimeo in a simple and effective way!
1. Follow this tutorial and add an RTMP destination point on Vimeo & copy the provided RTMP URL and the Stream Key.
2. On LiveU Studio
- Add a Custom RTMP publishing point and paste the RTMP URL & Stream Key provided previously by Vimeo (1 & 2).
Check that the "continuous timecode" parameter is disabled and save the created RTMP.
- Ready? Start the Test phase, then start Publishing & record on LiveU Studio.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.