How to output LRT from Studio to my LiveU Channel?
Please note that you can publish in LRT to your own channel (physical or cloud) OR to one of the LiveU Channel (mmh) included in your Studio subscription.
To send your program feed in LRT to your channel please follow this steps:
- Once in Studio, go to the Publish panel (1).
- Add or edit a publishing points (2).
- Go to LRT (3).
- Add a publishing point (4).
- Select in the list the channel to which you would like to publish:
- your own channel (5)
- a dedicated Studio Channel included in your subscription (6) [by adding an LRT input to your production beforehand]
- When you're ready to publish your program out, click on start publishing and record.
Please note that if you publish in lrt on a physical channel located on your premises, your company's network parameters may be relevant and this may require you to open some network ports needed to send and receive this type of stream.
Please refer to our network prerequisites in case of problems publishing in LRT to a physical channel.