What are the different Control Room states ?
Your control room can be in one of three states:
Phase 1. "Setting Up"
Take advantage of this moment to:
- Prepare your live event quality/format.
- Add some media.
- Set up your live sources.
- Prepare your hotkeys.
- Set up your publishing points.
Phase 2. "Testing"
The invoicing starts here and until the live stream is ended (back to the "Setting Up" phase or ended after the "Publishing" phase).
Take advantage of this moment to check if you receive your live feed correctly.
Phase 3. "Publishing"
This phase is charged just like the "Testing" phase. Proceed to this phase when you want to publish your feeds to the chosen publishing points.
- Once your event is over, and you want to stop your live stream, don't forget to actually stop it via the "End" button, located in the top-right corner of the live stream panel.
- Closing the browser or the tab will not stop a live stream from being published. You will continue to be billed until the "End" button is clicked (automatic shutdown after 24 hours).
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.