Add or edit a text module (simple module, no automation)
A Text module is a text title or graphic overlay placed in the lower part of your live stream.
By adding or edit a Text module in your LiveU Studio , you will be able to:
- Display contextual information on your live stream, such as a person's name, a location, or some other pertinent information.
Check out our tutorial to know how add or edit a Text module from your LiveU Studio live feed:
- In the Production (1), click on Add an input (2).
- Select "Text" (3&4).
- The Text module has just been added (5), double click on the input to enable and/or modify it.
Congratulations! You now have the possibility to customize the content of your message banner as well as its graphic layout.
- Add a background image from your computer via the Background tab (6&7).
- If necessary, go to the Position section (8) and adjust the margin (9) to fit in your background image.
That's it! Your Text module is now set up like a pro, you still can add some animations, effects,...
Please note that if you want to add a new text font, it must be in ttf format.
You can also Import/Export your recorded text message by clicking on the button below (A & B).
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.