Share my LiveU Studio calendar to an external calendar
- Connect to the LiveU Studio
- Click on the "Share this calendar" button
- Copy/paste the provided link in your browser and download the .ics file
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in "ics".
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Microsoft Outlook, for that: Video tutorial
- Open Outlook, choose File, choose Open & Export, and then choose Import/Export.
- In the Import and Export Wizard box, choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) and then choose Next.
- Choose the extracted file from your PC and choose OK.
- Choose Import. The items are automatically imported into your calendar.
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Outlook Calendar.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.