Stream my PlayStation 4 games to LiveU Studio without a capture card
Note that Streaming using a capture card is also working with LiveU Studio.
The PS4 is one of the most famous video game consoles. Thanks to live streaming, it is now possible to stream in real time your video game sessions alone or with a guest, wherever and whenever you want!
By sharing your PS4 screen remotely you will have the possibility to:
- Broadcast your live feed on multiples destinations at once. (YouTube, Twitch, Caffeine)
- Make remote live competitions with guests on your PS4.
- Invite remote commentators during your live game session.
- Add custom overlays through LiveU Studio.
In order to stream your PS4 games live on LiveU Studio, please follow one of the 3 ways to do so accordingly to some prerequisites:
- The player has a powerful PC and a reliable Internet connection
- Pros: up to 1080p60fps + the player's microphone is supported
- Cons: the player has to set up a screen sharing on his PC
- The player only has his PS4 at his disposal (no computer)
- Pros: up to 1080p60fps + the player doesn't have to set up a screen sharing.
- Cons: the player's microphone is not supported, a PSN Producer account & PSN Player account are required
- Capture the stream directly from Twitch and restream it with LiveU Studio
- Pros: the player doesn't have to set up a screen sharing + the player's microphone and camera are supported
- Cons: the quality may be reduced and issues may occur when capturing the stream