How to sync multiple live sources?
- In the Production section (1 ).
- Open the settings panel of the desired input (2).
- Set up the desired value in the Delay field (3).
Please note that :
- The applied parameters will only be visible if the input is at least enabled in the preview and/or program.
- You may encounter problems displaying your sources if the configured delay is too low (<2sec). In case of display problem, please switch your source delay to auto or increase the delay until your input is displayed correctly.
- The delay value "auto" allows your source to adapt to the input stream received, with an average delay of 1 to 2 seconds.
- In order to synchronize several sources together, a delay value other than>auto must be selected on all the inputs to be synchronized.
Can't find the right answer?
Contact the LiveU Studio Support team via our Live Chat.