Capture the PS4 feed directly from Twitch and restream it with LiveU Studio
1. Using your controller, select "Settings."
2. Select "Account Management".
3. Select "Link with Other Services".
4. Choose the service you want to use — either Twitch or YouTube (There are several services listed on this page, but only Twitch and YouTube can stream live video).
5. Follow the sign-in instructions. Both Twitch and YouTube make it easy to sign in with your existing account. However, you may need to use a computer or mobile device — Twitch, for example, asks you to enter a code into a web browser to confirm your identity and connect your PS4.
Follow the instructions to link your Twitch account to the PS4.
Stream a game on your PS4
1. Start the game you want to stream.
2. Press the Share button on your controller. Don't hold the button down — just tap it once.
3. Select "Broadcast Gameplay".
4. On the Broadcast Gameplay page, choose the streaming service you want to stream to — either Twitch or YouTube.
5. Before you can start streaming, choose your video options. You can give the stream a title and choose your video quality. You can also scroll down to invite friends to the stream. If you have a PlayStation Camera installed, you can also include a live video of yourself in the stream.
6. Select "Start Broadcasting".
Then you can add a screencapture input on LiveU Studio to retrieve the Twitch feed and restream it directly in LiveU Studio.
- You're now streaming video to the service you selected.
Follow this tutorial explaining how to add a screen capture live source in LiveU Studio.